NHS Digital - Service Support Analyst
Location: Leeds (Hybrid working so will require you to travel to Leeds)
Hours: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours)
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements.
About this role
The Senior Services Support Analyst will support the Service Practitioner in her role as secretariat of the Onboarding Governance Group. Create, file structures using MS teams, MS share point, update trackers used to track progress with regards supplier onboarding activity and the issue of contractual agreements. Good version control required.
The role of a service analyst would require you to:
- receiving, recording, resolving queries where possible
- routing and monitoring support/service requests
- Undertake activity with regards to the Supplier Conformance Assessment List (SCAL) and Connection Agreement.
- Ensure that documents are easy to locate and completed to the required standards to contribute towards annual compliance review. Full audit trail required regards any changes
- Additional administrative tasks where required
- Provide first and second line support within the team
- Manage Communications with relevant stakeholders
Essential Skills/experience required:
- Knowledge/experience of a Service Management
- Good attention to detail required when creating documents for issue
- Good communication skills
- Able to highlight issues/ problems and create opportunities
- Good communicator both written and verbal. Not afraid to challenge and comfortable asking for assistance when required.
- Self Motivated
- Able to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Good problem solving and Analytic skills
- Experience in planning, organising and managing senior internal and external boards/workshops/seminars.
- Ability to manage professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders, undertake stakeholder engagement / management, improving relationships within the wider NHS Digital senior teams.
- Ability to prioritise and re-prioritise workload
- Good organisational skills
- Good planning and delivering skills
- A high level of computer literacy, with a good working knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge and experience of using helpdesk applications or similar data capture systems
- Knowledge of the NHS.
- Knowledge of information systems.
If interested please apply and we will contact you directly if you have been shortlisted