We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Sessional Typist to join one of our Government clients in Brixton, South London. This is a full-time temporary role for an ongoing 3 months with a view to extend the contract further. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Listening to interview recordings them typing up onto word document
- Transfer data from paper formats into digital files or database systems
- Keep information confidential in accordance with security policies
- Gather and organise typing material
- Excellent typing skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Need to have good experience using Microsoft Excel and Word
- Have god attention for detail, ensuring all information you're typing is correct
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good customer service
Salary: Starting at £9.06 for the first 12 weeks, after this period it will then increase to £11.26 with benefits of pension scheme and holiday.
If you have excellent organisational skills, data entry skills and an administrative background then do not delay and apply today!