Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? You'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. The company focuses on empowering employees and they believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
You will work directly with customers and help advance the way they pay, bank and invest. This will involve processing support for back-office tasks that help our client maintain an excellent working relationship with their clients.
Our client has been servicing the financial services industry for over 15 years. They are highly regulated and have one of the highest levels of authorization from the UK Financial Conduct Authority. They are market leaders in the back-office outsourcing services to stockbrokers and wealth managers in UK and Europe
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Accurately match and process trades that reflect the orders that have been executed in the market
- Facilitate settlement of CREST, International, Unit Trust and Offshore trades
- Proactively manage and resolve unmatched orders and those that have failed settlement by communicating with counterparties, internal departments and clients
- Perform daily reconciliations and resolve stock breaks
- Ensure contract notes have been dispatched to clients and transaction reports have been produced
- Resolve internal and external queries whilst managing your own responsibilities and delivering within SLA and against client expectations
- Assist with the maintenance of departmental documentation including procedures, process definitions and undertake regular reviews to ensure this remains accurate and current
- A basic understanding of investment, trust and fund accounting as well as financial products like bonds, mutual funds and equities.
- Experience in investment accounting.
- You must be a self-starter who takes an organized
- Works quickly and accurately, producing output that does not normally need to be checked by others
- Takes actions to ensure that work is completed right first time
- Identifies and escalates any issues in a timely and appropriate manner
- Independently prioritises work and anticipates and addresses barriers including wider operational impact
- Takes pride and care with their quality of work
- Ability to work as part of a team and under their own initiative
- Supports the efforts of others within and outside of their department
- Conveys detailed information in a concise and accurate manner in all written and verbal communication
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook applications
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and company benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Temoor on 07483308306.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***