A great opportunity for a graduate or someone with a finance background to join a rapidly expanding company establishing themselves in Leeds City Centre.
This company is a leading provider of public and private global stock plan services with offices in the UK and across the world providing B2B employee share ownership plans and technology. This company provides an award-winning service and a place where you can progress and grow with the business.
In your role you will be responsible for:
- Identify innovative client solutions and implement them to enhance business operations.
- You will be managing a portfolio of Companies administering employee share plans with a team - being responsible for one client`s needs and queries.
- Communicating with customers and clients on operational transactions relating to their account and share plan.
- Assist in identifying new system tools and enhancements to existing systems.
- Execute and manage your time to process operational transactions including data management, reconciliation, processing, reporting, and problem solving.
- To organize, develop and maintain procedural and process documentation related to client companies` program(s) to ensure accurate transaction processing and minimize risk.
- Act as a point of contact for your clients account and maintain and create excellent relations with business partners.
Becoming a Share Plan Support Specialist is an exciting and challenging role with the opportunity to make an impact on a growing business. You will become an expert in Share Plan Administration, which will open a world of career openings to you. You`ll work with a fantastic team and can engage with people globally daily. There`s a lot of new terminology to learn but comprehensive training will be provided.
If you enjoy working with people, you are articulate, and a great communicator with a head for numbers, this is the career move you have been looking for!
A successful candidate will need the following skills to apply
- Third level degree in Business/Finance or equivalent experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven numeric, financial analysis, documentation and procedural skills required.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Demonstrate commercial expertise with an ability to be innovative & pro-active.
- Ability to prioritise and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Competitive salary
- Employee Equity
- Career opportunities
- Active Social Club with events throughout the year
- Opportunity to travel and work in our global offices if desired (Japan, Barcelona, Lisbon etc)
Hours and Holiday
09.00am - 17.30pm
21 days holidays (Excluding bank holidays) will increase by 1 day, per calendar year to a maximum of 25 paid holidays.