Calling all experienced Support Workers!
Do you have a passion for supporting vulnerable adults? Then this could be the role for you!
We are looking for experienced Support workers in Manchester City Centre that are interested in working with people who are homeless or have drug and alcohol issues, to support them in moving forward with their lives.
We`re urgently recruiting for Project Workers to work as part of a team providing continuous, 24/7 support to Adults with Mental Health issues and Substance Misuse issues.
You will be providing this support in many ways including:
- Communicating with the service users and encouraging positive life choices
- Assisting people with making healthy choices in their day to day lives ie. healthy eating
- Signposting to other relevant support services as required
The ideal candidate will be friendly and approachable, have a calm and helpful manner, you will be non-judgemental and committed to positive outcomes.
What we need from you:
-A minimum of a years` experience working in this field
-2 years of referencing
-A Valid DBS on the update service
What BS Social Care can offer you?
- Competitive pay rates
- An opportunity to work with different types of homelessness services - great if you`re looking to further develop your career within this field.
- Incentives such as Temp of The Month.
If you or anyone you know may be interested, please give Sabrina a call on 0161 228 6168 or email me on
Looking forward to hearing from you!