Brook Street Recruitment is working on behalf of our client in Cookstown to recrut a SHEQ Administrator on a 12 month fixed term contract
Our client is an established construction company who have been operating across NI, Ireland and the UK for over 50 years.
The candidate hired will be responsible to deal with monitoring on site activities to ensure that all employees, sub-contractors and visitors comply with company policies.
You will be involved in:
* Maintain training records and reports.
* Provide admin support.
* Liaise with subcontractors on all health, safety and environmental issues.
* Carry out Safety Audits.
* Investigate, record and report accidents, incidents and near-misses promptly.
* Ensure the correct PPE is worn at all times.
* Participate in site progress meetings and complete weekly site investigation report.
* 4 GCSEs or equivalent at Grade C or above (to include Maths and English)
* Degree/HND in Business/Construction or similar with a year's experience within a similar position.
* IOSH/NEBOSH would be extremely desirable.
* Experience of working to a busy deadline driven environment.
If interested please send CV via the link