We have an exciting opportunity to work for one of the leading companies who specialise in education and care for children and young people with social emotional, mental health and complex learning needs.
As a Shift Leader you play a significant role in the establishment, maintenance and development of the service, providing young people with a calm and relaxed group living experience.
You will be actively involved in planning the homes recreational and social programme.
Responsible as Key Worker for young people undertaking casework, report writing and implementing care plans.
* Must have experience working with children and young people in a residential setting .
* Ability to produce written reports.
* Ability to make verbal contributions to Reviews and Case conferences.
* Willingness to complete a Level 3 Diploma for the childrens and young peoples workforce.
* You will have a Full Uk driving licence for the past 12 months.
* Available for sleep-in duties if required.
* Competitive salary
* Contributory pension
* Comprehensive induction and ongoing training
* 35 days holiday (including bank holidays
* £1000 per annum attendance bonus
* Paid DBS
For children and young people with complex, challenging needs, the level of care and education must go above and beyond. With high staff-to-child ratio and in-house clinical teams, the children`s homes have a reputation for excellence. Through inspirational homes, schools and ethos, this organisation has achieved the highest possible outcomes.
If this sounds like the type of organisation you would like to work for please call us IMMEDIATELY on 01274 393050 and ask for Ella or Emma