Job Title - Shift Manager
Salary - Up to £40,000 per annum
Contract - Permanent
Working hours - 4 on 4 off (Day Shift) 6am - 6pm
As a Shift Manager you will be responsible for the day to day management and coordination of all department to include; trays, packaging, ingredients and raw material.
Your Job responsibilities:
- Provide guidance and day to day leadership to the processing team.
- Maintain the highest health and safety standards
- Ensuring compliance with all system
- Train and develop team to ensure continuity of standards
- Work with other department managers to ensure smooth production and delivery of all produce to the finished customer
- To promote, monitor and maintain a high standard of hygienic practice.
- Delivering KPI's and increasing year on year performance.
- To communicate, report and performance manage the team in a positive and supportive environment.
- Maintain and improve housekeeping in all areas.
- Experience working as a Shift Manager or something similar,
- Food industry essential
- FMCG or Manufacturing industry knowledge
- Good Communicator
- Experience managing a team
- Able to understand Health & Safety Regulations
What our Client offers you:
- Generous Salary up to £40,000 per annum
- Great career opportunities
- Friendly working environment
- Days shift