Our client who are the UK's leading designers, marketeers and distributors of a wide range of licensed and non-licensed products, based in Lees. Oldham are looking for a Shipping Administrator to join their friendly, down to earth team.
Job Title: Shipping Administrator
Summary of main purpose of the job: Assisting with daily shipping administration, ensuring records are accurate and updated on receipt from our Far East Offices.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assisting with the logging of documentation relating to new shipments and goods received, ensuring accurate records are maintained for perusal upon request by HM Customs & Excise
2. Preparation of weekly product listing report for the purpose of our Hong Kong and China offices.
3. Storing of month end reports.
4. Compilation of 'Freight Reconciliation' report and relevant audit of purchases for Accounts Dept.
5. Liasing with export customers, processing sales orders and following through with our Despatch team.
You will also do all the necessary paper work that is required to ensure guidelines are followed.
Knowledge and Skills required:
1. Ideally have manufacturing background experience.
2. Have experience & knowledge of working with freight forwarders.
3. Importing & Exporting procedures including customs requirements.
4. Letter of Credit knowledge.
5. Any experience of working with Bonded Warehouse (Preferred but not essential).
This is an office based role with flexible working hours - Monday- Friday, Salary is competitive
*Please note you must have had at least 1 Covid vaccination as a company requirement*
Please call Emma on 07483 919913 OR email me your updated CV