We are currently working with a well-known, big brand organisation based in North London, seeking a Shipping Executive, Exports to join them on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company where you are part of making a difference!
To be considered for this exciting Shipping Executive role, you will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinate clearing of Import Shipments for the Company.
- Chase suppliers for correct paperwork and give clearance instructions to forwarding agent as per business demand.
- Ensure correct documents are in files for Import shipment, including customs paperwork for ready reference.
- Responsible for maintaining up to date information for customs entries in SAP (training will be provided).
- Maintaining and control through all phases of product Journey (From IPR to transfer into Bonded stock).
- Perform monthly internal audits to make sure stock is in line as per customs requirements.
- Providing Liaison between the company, Air / Sea Carrier and HMRC (when required).
- Submission of Quarterly Bonded stock report to HMRC (training will be provided).
- Other duties / tasks assigned by Line manager as per business demand.
You will need:
- Previous administrative experience in the shipping & logistics sector.
- Knowledge of dealing with 3PL for import shipments - FOB terms.
- Good knowledge of SAP will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of import/export documentation
- High level of speed and accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Good computer skills and competent with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Bonded, IPR and Home use stock is advantage.
Please note, only applications from candidates living within 30-45 minutes travel of NW2 will be considered. Due to current social distancing guidelines, interviews will take place virtually.
The salary for this position is 25-30k depending on previous experience with a start date as soon as possible
Apply now if you fit the above criteria - we are excited to hear from you!