We are currently working with a well-known, big brand organisation based in North London, seeking a Shipping Executive, Imports to join them on a permanent basis. This is a exciting opportunity to join a company where you are part of making a difference!
The main purpose of your job as Shipping Executive for Imports will be to coordinate clearing of import shipments for the company, and chase suppliers for paperwork. You`ll also need to perform internal audits to make sure stock is in line as per customs requirements. You will be the main liaison between company, air/sea carrier and HMRC (when required) and producing stock reports.
To be considered for this exciting Shipping Executive role, you must have:
- Previous administrative experience in the shipping & logistics sector.
- Knowledge of dealing with 3PL for import shipments - FOB terms.
- Good knowledge of SAP will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of import/export documentation
- High level of speed and accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Good computer skills and competent with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Bonded, IPR and Home use stock is advantage.
Please note, only applications from candidates living within 30-45 minutes travel of NW2 will be considered. Due to current social distancing guidelines, interviews will take place virtually.
The salary for this position is 25-30k depending on previous experience with a start date as soon as possible
Apply now if you fit the above criteria - we are excited to hear from you!