Brook Street are looking for candidates with receptionist experience to work for one of our client during a busy period for the next 4 weeks!
If you have receptionist experience and are able to get to the area of Patchway in North Bristol then apply now! The work is temporary but does have the potential for more work on the back of it! The role is starting on Saturday 29th June and is for the next 4 Saturdays - if you have this availability APPLY NOW!!
Our client is a globally-known car manufacturer who needs someone to operate their front desk for the next 4 Saturdays. The hours will be 8am-6pm (with an hour for lunch) and the payments will be weekly. If you have receptionist experience and have the stated availability, we could have you in work by the end of the week!
Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients/customers and directing them to the seating area whilst they wait for a sales person
- Making teas and coffees for the clients/customers
- Generally providing a pleasant service
- Making the clients/customers feel appreciated
- General reception duties - taking calls and emails with the occasional query
If you have reception experience and can work Saturdays APPLY NOW
* * * * * SEND YOUR CV TO samuel.stevens(at)brookstreet.co.uk OR CALL ON 01179 486 313 TO APPLY NOW * * * * *