Showroom Manager - £25,000 - £28,000 DOE
Brook Street is pleased to be working with an established company in the trade industry who are looking for a Showroom Manager to join their experienced team in Southampton.
Who's right for the job?
This is a varied role suit someone who is experienced within sales and is able to adapt their approach dependant on the customer. A knowledge within the plumbing and bathroom industry would be beneficial but a desire to be successful is essential. Ultimately you will need to build strong customer relationships, help grow the business and increase their client base.
Main duties of the role…
- Working in our showroom selling to the public and trade customers walking in
- Responding to customer enquiries via phone and emails
- Order processing and generating quotations
- Calling existing customers and new customers, trying to increase sales
- Developing new business and existing accounts
- Keeping the showroom in a presentable condition
- Developing a portfolio of referral customers
- Working against set KPIs and targets
Skills for success;
- Strong communication skills - able to liaise with people over the phone, face to face or via email
- Proven sales skills and experience - Closing sales is the most important thing!
- Friendly and confident manner
In return for your hard work our client offers a competitive salary of £25,000 - £28,000 DOE per year. Working hours are 8am until 5pm, Monday - Friday but you will also be required to work alternate Saturdays, 8am - 12pm, which will be paid as overtime. My client also offers 23 days annual leave which will rise to 25 after 2 years' service, staff discount, pension plan and PROFIT SHARES!
Let's get started!
This role is available for a start as soon as possible and interviews will be arranged as soon as possible. This will involve an initial phone call followed by a two stage face to face interview if successful.
If you think you have the relevant skills and experience for this position then APPLY now or alternatively, please contact Lauren at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or send your CV at .