Showroom Supervisor - Circa £27,000
Brook Street is pleased to be able to offer a new and amazing opportunity of Showroom Supervisor with one of UK`s Leading material providers who have been in business for over 175 years and currently have 13 branches across the south coast. Our client are a business that are totally customer focused and offer a range of quality Kitchen & Bathroom products within their new Living Spaces Showrooms! Sound like the company for you?
Who's right for the job?
The role has a STRONG customer relationship focus and as a leader of a small team, your role will be to drive sales and performance targets from all aspects of the showroom. Your success will be measured by the development and performance of your team and the rate of increasing growth in the showrooms productivity. You will report to the Showroom Manager and support the Living Spaces Manager to implement the Living spaces vision at all times. Still interested? Keep reading…
The details of the role:
- Coordinate with your team to maximise sales, whilst also enhancing the customer experience
- Achieve KPI targets for multiple aspects of the branch performance
- Handling all aspects of the design, planning and installation through to completion, including
- Imaginative Kitchen and Bathroom design, planning, CAD work and on site surveys
- Converting Kitchen and Bathroom designs and quotations into sales orders
- Driving sales turnover and building repeat customer relationships
- Improving profit and margin through solution selling
- Ordering products
- Arranging installations when necessary
The Skills you will need to succeed…
- Previous experience in Kitchen/Bathroom design would be an advantage
- Demonstrate a passion for sales and design with an ability to deliver creative ideas and inspiration
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate clearly
- High levels of customer service with a sales focus
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Knowledge of Winner design, Virtual Works and EQ Software Systems would be an advantage, though not essential as training will be provided
- Driving licence to carry out customer visits (essential)
In return for your hard work, our client offers a competitive salary of Circa £27,000, depending on experience and attitude! Working hours are 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm with an additional Saturday 8am - 12pm on a rotational basis.
Let's get started!
This role is available for a start as soon as possible and interviews will be arranged immediately. This will involve a 1 stage face to face interview if successful.
For more information or a detailed job specification including responsibilities, please contact Lauren at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or send your CV at .