Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Site Merchandiser. This is a contract role based in London Paddington until 30th June 2020.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the on site health facility, access to online learning and training, and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: Up to £43,390 per annum depending on experience + 5% end of contract bonus
A typical day as a Site Merchandiser can include:
- Coordinating campaigns from a Site Merchandising team perspective with other key stakeholders.
- Liaising with stakeholders and coordinating updates within Software categories.
- Working with the other members of the Site Merchandising team to provide feedback on processes and systems to the Operational Excellence Lead.
- Periodic performance analysis and sharing of insights.
- Planning and analysing the effect of different sales strategies on the site and comparing with results from other regions.
- Managing and prioritising multiple projects simultaneously with excellent attention to detail.
- Supporting the overall site vision and ensuring a quality customer experience, while focusing on project goals and delivery dates.
Site Merchandiser Requirements:
- Skilled in Project Management and can handle multiple requests
- Clear communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experienced working with different stakeholders across Digital Merchandising teams
- 3 or more years working within an e-commerce or online marketing team
Deadline for CV submission: Tuesday 26th November at 3:00pm.