Brook Street are currently working on behalf of our global IT client to recruit a Site Merchandiser/E-Commerce Marketing Specialist.
This is a contract role to start ASAP on an initial 6 month contract.
The role will require regular presence at the London Paddington offices post Covid/when safe.
Our client continues to make significant investments in digital and ecommerce marketing and, of course, innovative technology. If you like a team that offers the fast-paced, high-energy culture of a start-up - blended with the more mature planning, strategic thinking and resource investment that is typical of a more established business, then this may your next strategic move.
The 15-person EMEA-LATAM Site team is spread over 6 locations (London, Dublin, Munich, Paris, Madrid and Mexico City) and this role is one of two based in London. The Site Merchandiser role also forms part of the London-based UK-Ireland Digital Stores team which comprises an Online Sales Manager, a Devices PM, two Marketing PMs, a Business Sales Manager and a Demand Generation lead. The role looks after the UK and Irish markets.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinating store updates with the UK-Ireland Digital Stores team, other members of the Site Merchandising team and other key stakeholders including global Category Managers and Site Experimentation leads.
- Planning how promotions are executed on the storefront - including deal configuration options, on-store marketing placements and messaging.
- Planning and analysing the impact of changes to banner placements on key store pages.
- Planning and analyzing the effect of different sales strategies on the site and comparing with results from other regions.
- Managing and prioritising multiple projects simultaneously with excellent attention to detail.
- Supporting the overall site vision and ensuring a quality customer experience, while focusing on project goals and delivery dates.
- Participating and leading some multi-country projects for the EMEA-LATAM Site Merchandising team.
- Providing clear communication to stakeholders.
A typiocal day will involve promotional planning and implementation, sales strategy management for some categories, banner placement planning, analytics. Assistance with experimentation and personalisation projects. Some global project support.
- Degree in Business / Marketing / quantitative field or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in e-commerce / online marketing.
- Excellent project management, organisational and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Fluent in English.
- Self-starter and a proactive problem solver with a drive to achieve results.
- Analytical or mathematical background (preferred)
- Experience working in a multi-national environment (preferred)
- Experience with site optimization / experimentation tools (Optimizely, Clicktale & similar) (preferred)
Deadline for applications: Monday 14th December 2020