Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Site Merchandiser. This is a contract role based in London Paddington until 30th June 2020.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the on site health facility, access to online learning and training, and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: Up to £43,390 per annum depending on experience + 5% end of contract bonus
A typical day as a Site Merchandiser can include:
- Coordinating store updates with the UK-Ireland Digital Stores team, other members of the Site Merchandising team and other key stakeholders including global Category Managers and Site Experimentation leads.
- Planning how promotions are executed on the storefront - including deal configuration options, on-store marketing placements and messaging.
- Planning and analysing the impact of changes to banner placements on key store pages.
- Planning and analyzing the effect of different sales strategies on the site and comparing with results from other regions.
- Liaising with members of the physical store team on aligned omni-channel execution.
- Managing and prioritising multiple projects simultaneously with excellent attention to detail.
- Supporting the overall site vision and ensuring a quality customer experience, while focusing on project goals and delivery dates.
- Participating and leading some multi-country projects for the EMEA-LATAM Site Merchandising team.
- Providing clear communication to stakeholders.
Site Merchandiser Requirements:
- Degree in Business / Marketing / quantitative field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years' experience working in e-commerce / online marketing.
- Excellent project management, organisational and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- High attention to detail
- PREFERRED SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE
- Analytical or mathematical background.
- Experience working in a multi-national environment.
- Experience with site optimization / experimentation tools (Optimizely, Clicktale & similar).
Deadline for CV submission: Monday 20th January at 3.00pm