Brook Street are currently working on behalf of our global IT client to recruit a Site Merchandiser/E-Commerce Marketing Specialist.
This is a contract role to start ASAP for 18 months.
The role will require regular presence at the London Paddington offices post Covid once restrictions are lifted.
The salary offered is up to £43,000 pa (depending on experience)
Our client continues to make significant investments in digital and ecommerce marketing and, of course, innovative technology. If you like a team that offers the fast-paced, high-energy culture of a start-up - blended with the more mature planning, strategic thinking and resource investment that is typical of a more established business, then this may your next strategic move.
The 15-person EMEA-LATAM Site team is spread over 6 locations (London, Dublin, Munich, Paris, Madrid and Mexico City) and this role is one of two based in London. The Site Merchandiser role also forms part of the London-based UK-Ireland Digital Stores team which comprises an Online Sales Manager, a Devices PM, two Marketing PMs, a Business Sales Manager and a Demand Generation lead. The role looks after the UK and Irish markets.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinating store updates with the UK-Ireland Digital Stores team, other members of the Site Merchandising team and other key stakeholders including global Category Managers and Site Experimentation leads.
- Planning how promotions are executed on the storefront - including deal configuration options, on-store marketing placements and messaging.
- Planning and analysing the impact of changes to banner placements on key store pages.
- Planning and analyzing the effect of different sales strategies on the site and comparing with results from other regions.
- Managing and prioritising multiple projects simultaneously with excellent attention to detail.
- Supporting the overall site vision and ensuring a quality customer experience, while focusing on project goals and delivery dates.
- Participating and leading some multi-country projects for the EMEA-LATAM Site Merchandising team.
- Providing clear communication to stakeholders.
A typical day will involve promotional planning and implementation, sales strategy management for some categories, banner placement planning, analytics. Assistance with experimentation and personalisation projects. Some global project support.
- Degree in Business / Marketing / quantitative field or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in e-commerce / online marketing.
- Excellent project management, organisational and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Fluent in English.
- Self-starter and a proactive problem solver with a drive to achieve results.
- Analytical or mathematical background (preferred)
- Experience working in a multi-national environment (preferred)
- Experience with site optimization / experimentation tools (Optimizely, Clicktale & similar) (preferred)
Deadline for applications: Thursday 15th April 2021 (although please submit your application asap)