We have a great new opportunity where one of our clients is seeking a number of Site Operatives to join a team of Site Operatives and Testing Operatives within their office. The role is a full time, temporary position based in Peterborough City Centre. The days of work are Monday to Friday. The hours will be confirmed, however are expected to be 9-5 / 8-4.
The rate of pay is £110.88 an hour, holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
As a Site Operative you will be in a participant facing position supporting the participant through the end-to-end testing experience
The role will include but will not be restricted to;
- Managing social distancing
- Supporting participants through registration
- Providing verbal guidance on the testing process of self-swabbing
- Regular site clean
- Support general site set-up and maintenance
- Greeting participants upon arrival and ensuring they sanitise and are eligible for testing
The role will require you to have experience with working in a fast-paced, participant facing environment. Experience working at events and leisure/hospitality is desirable but not essential.
- Customer service, face to face
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work flexibly
- Ability to follow precise instruction
If this is the role for you, please apply online!
If you are successful to the next stages, you will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work (passport), two proof of addresses and a proof of National Insurance. If successful you will need to pass the security (Counter Terrorism Check) and compliance checks before starting in the position.
Please note; there is no parking available however it is close to parking facilities and the bus station.