Site Programme Manager
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Programme/Project Manager. This is a contract role based in London or Reading for 12 months.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: Up to £39,000 plus 5% end of contract bonus per annum depending on skills and experience
In Customer Service and Support, we are focused on how we can Empower, Help, and Advise our customers. We engage in solving complex problems for customers, we collaborate and knowledge share with each other, and we innovate on solutions to enable our customers to make the most of our products. Our team is geographically distributed, we speak many languages and we come from a variety of cultural backgrounds.
Site Programme Manager Responsibilities:
- Single advocate for UK and other locations, managing strategic stakeholders such as the site leader, real estate and facilities, local IT, local security.
- Ensuring effective business relationships to anticipate and manage issues and escalations.
- Responsible for annual site plan and delivery, working with Site Admin, Ambassadors and other partners to ensure success.
- Drive programmes and project for Customer Service and Support to improve employee experience, curate the Culture and Customer Service and Support transformation.
- Ensure effective business operations for Customer Service and Support team including facilities and office space management, business support operations, compliance and adherence to local regulations and standards, insurance, and health and safety.
- Manage an efficient and modern administrative support framework.
- Drive site identity to create visual impact of Customer Service and Support, local culture, recognition and a sense of belonging.
- Work closely with Customer Service and Support Leadership teams on representing UK eg, Customer Service and Support transformation, manager communities, culture, organisation alignment
- Local engagement with Customer Service and Support Business Engagement Manager, GMSO (Local Sales Organisation), HR, and other onsite teams to create opportunities to collaborate, develop services and demonstrate Customer Service and Support value.
- Accountable for improving site health through use of data (scorecards, power BI) and reviews eg monthly ROB, using insights to innovate and identify emerging issues.
- Business continuity management, collaborating with RE&F, Security and delivery teams to ensure smooth transition of operations during local disruption and continuity situation
Site Programme Manager Requirements:
- Demonstrating a growth mindset and strong awareness of the benefits of Diversity & Inclusion in the work place.
- 7-10+ years of services and support experience; self-motivated, confident working with senior leaders and comfortable working in a matrixed organisation.
- Demonstrated experience in/understanding of site and location management.
- Strong global culture awareness, communication and collaboration skills, across a complex matrixed network in Customer Service and Support with multiple stakeholders in multiple locations.
- Demonstrated business acumen, being able to understand how site management links to key business objectives for a customer service organisation.
- Demonstrated skills in delivering success, proactively thinking ahead and solving for potential problems, and ensuring resolution of current issues/complaints effectively.
- Ability to create effective relationships, listen, communicate, influence, and collaborate cross-team at all organisational levels
- Relevant Bachelor's degree or experience commensurate with job expectations for this position is required.
- Travel may be required estimated 5%
Deadline for applications: 4:00pm on Wednesday 2nd October