We are currently recruiting for a Site Secretary, for a Rehabilitation Centre in Preston - PR5.
£9.90 per hour
Hours: 09:00 - 17:00 (Monday - Friday) with 30 minutes for lunch
Temporary assignment but could become permanent for the right candidate!
Duties will include but are not limited to:
1. To be the first point of contact for all visitors to the service, maintaining high customer service standards and ensuring appropriate policies are followed.
2. To carry out reception duties as required
3. Co-ordinate departmental meetings, clinics, conferences, work related social event and other events as appropriate through the development of a central meeting management system
4. Co-ordinate service user multidisciplinary team meetings ensuring the attendance of external professionals and timely completion of all required reports
5. To monitor CPAs and work collaboratively with the Team Leaders to ensure CPA guidelines are followed and the necessary documentation is held in service user MDT files
6. To maintain an effective contacts database
7. Type clinical and non-clinical minutes of meetings, including staff meetings, patient reviews, formulation meetings, investigations, disciplinary and any other minutes as and when required
8. Compile and maintain clinical and statistical data to produce summaries and reports
9. Establish and maintain effective filing systems
10. Complete any audits as required
11. To maintain to sites memo and minute files
12. Be responsible for the archiving of service users` records and any other clinical and non-clinical archiving for the site and maintain the electronic archive system to ensure data is easily located in line with Company Policy and Procedure and data protection requirements
13. To complete all necessary administrative tasks required for the safe and efficient admissions of new service users
14. To set up as required any required clinical and non-clinical documentation
15. To manage and maintain the services database for incident management, maintain the services serious incident systems and complete any necessary audits
16. Be responsible for the Company vehicle/s in relation to use, servicing and MOT
17. Assist when required with any IT issues and assist with maintaining appropriate IT databases.
18. To maintain the services health and safety checks and documentation (including signing in/out sheets and PEEPs)
19. To assist the Registered Manager in monitoring and reviewing all Service Level Agreements for the services
20. Type clinical and non-clinical minutes of meetings, including staff meetings, MDT`s reviews, Governance meetings and any other minutes as and when required
21. To support the Registered Manager in co-ordinating all aspects of the Governance Framework
22. To support the RM in managing the services Audit calendars and co-ordinating them accordingly - keeping audits and action plans up to date/ chasing those responsible for actions and ensuring compliance in line with contracts
If you would like to apply, please email your CV