Site Support Operative
Full time, based in Coventry with regular UK Travel
Excellent company benefits
Have you got experience working outside as a Landscape Gardener, Warehouse/Yard person, Surveyor or grounds-person?
Do you enjoy working outside and want to continue a career allowing you to do this?
Are you looking for a new stable opportunity with a company that will invest and develop you?
This might be the perfect opportunity!
The company are well established within their industry and have recently moved into BRAND NEW PREMISES.
As the Site Support Operative you will assist and support in all areas of site work ensuring that all equipment is maintained appropriately and all field work is completed to a high standard.
Main responsibilities include -
- Undertake general labouring duties for planned site drilling to take place
- Supporting the mobilisation of equipment to sites that require difficult access
- Management of consumables to site
- Collection and booking in of site samples for testing when required
- Supporting of sub contracted staff on site
- Willingness to cover drilling where appropriate
- Managing and maintaining of the work vehicle
For this position you will enthusiastic with a willingness to learn, grow and develop. You will be flexible in your approach to work and will turn your hand to anything that may be required to support the site effectively.
- An understanding of working outdoors
- A Knowledge of working to pressured deadlines, whilst managing client satisfaction
- The willingness to travel with overnight stays
- The ability to work in a team and independent
- Excellent organisation skills
- Friendly and approachable manner
- The ability to work to deadlines
- Full UK Driving Licence
This position within the business offers a real opportunity for natural development and could turn into a Mobile Driller & Fitter in the future. The business will offer full training relevant to the job and future positions within the company.
Interested in knowing more? Please submit your CV today and the relevant Consultant will be in touch to review your application and the next stages in the process.