Are you an Experienced Administrator with proven skills in Minute Taking, Admin Support, Reports, Word and Excel?
Based between Ebbw Vale and Pontypool Campuses (With some travel to the Usk Campus) The role involves:
To provide comprehensive and effective administrative and secretarial support to the Senior Curriculum Leaders (Skills) and teaching staff within the department.
To act as main point of contact for enquiries within the department.
To oversee and report on the attendance of all GCSE maths and English
- Support the Head of Skills and Senior Curriculum Leaders (Skills) to proactively monitor and oversee learner attendance on GCSE maths and English programmes;
- Create and issue regular reports to the Senior Curriculum Leaders - Including class lists, timetable and class attendance reports;
- Carry out general administration duties for the team, including photocopying, typing, phone calls, collection of post and other similar activities;
- Administrate team meetings including booking rooms, sending invites, taking minutes, distributing minutes, cataloguing minutes and chasing up on actions;
- Organise hospitality in relation to meetings and events;
- Candidate Pack: Maths & English Administrator
- To contribute to learners progress and rising attainment through improving learner attendance at maths and English lessons;
- To provide a professional service to support the investigation and remedying of persistent absences and to improve punctuality;
- Liaise with the Curriculum Directors, Heads of School and School Administrators in relation to campus and school attendance
To be point of contact when Senior Curriculum Leader (Skills) is not available;
Generate and update publicity and marketing material for skills courses, as required