Full Time Permanent
Location: Work From Home
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Competitive salary: £21,500 plus average bonus earning potential of £6,000 per annum. Uncapped bonus.
We are Domestic & General. We're a proud partner to leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK. Right now, we're recruiting Sky Outbound Sales Advisors, working from home plus a flexible and engaging onboarding experience.
How you'll be rewarded
- 33 days' annual leave (including bank holidays), with the option to buy 5 additional days each year
- Investment in your career development through ongoing coaching and clearly defined opportunities
- Comprehensive training with clearly defined career progression opportunities
- Discounted Sky TV and broadband packages
- Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
- Dedicated online portal offering lending and saving facilities, financial wellbeing and support services
- Health Cash Plan - claim money back towards essential healthcare, including a virtual GP service
- Pension scheme & free life assurance
- Complimentary Domestic & General protection plan and discount further products
- Great employee discounts at selected retail stores
The role you'll do
As a Customer Sales Advisor in the Sky Outbound team, you'll be an ambassador for the market-leading Sky brand. Day-to-day, you'll:
- Build rapport with customers, get to know their individual needs and put their interests first
- Use your expert knowledge and brilliant communication skills to share the product benefits and find the solution that's right for customers
- Make outbound sales calls to Sky's warm customer base and sell them Sky Protect products
What else to expect:
- In a 3-week training programme you'll learn our systems, meet your new colleagues, perfect your sales technique and learn what makes a great customer experience
- This department has shift patterns based on a 37.5-hour contract. Monday to Friday and one Saturday every four weekends
- Working from home
- We'll provide all the equipment you need, but you must have broadband access
The experience and skills you need
- A solid background in target driven sales or customer service
- A driven mindset with strong customer service or sales skills and a love for hitting targets
- Experience of working autonomously or in a home-based position
- Great communication skills - you're at ease building rapport, listening to customers and demonstrating empathy when needed
- A team player committed to creating an excellent customer experience
- Unflappable and resilient attitude to juggle tasks and bounce back quickly
Immediate interviews available for start dates in August. Apply today to find out more.
Domestic & General is an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Domestic & General work in trusted partnership and are supported by Brook Street (UK) Limited with the recruitment process for our contact centre agents. Information collected from you in relation to your application will be accessed by Brook Street under a strict duty of confidentiality and Brook Street will be in direct contact with you in relation to any application made.