£27,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on work background
plus performance based bonuses, pension scheme
My client has a unique opportunity for an ambitious and driven Purchasing Manger to join their growing team based in Watford. You will be responsible for overseeing all purchasing for the company, including order placing, order administration, overall supplier relationships and managing another team member.
All staff have personal development plans to develop themselves within and beyond their roles at the company.
Do you have a back ground in purchasing in either construction or double glazing? If yes, then we would like to speak to you!
Day to day duties will include:
* Producing status reports/updates to the Production department on a daily basis.
* Liaising with suppliers to ensure the best possible service.
* Ensuring deliveries are made on time, in full and at the best price.
* Looking for opportunities to improve our processes and supply chain.
* Proactively chasing suppliers on late and missing deliveries
* Using industry experience and knowledge to come up with alternative solutions for supply chain issues.
* Looking for opportunities to improve our processes and supply chain
What we need from you:
* Work under pressure
* A tenacious attitude, focused on ensuring suppliers deliver on time, every time.
* Previous experience within the glazing industry and wide range of contacts to call upon when necessary.
* Previous background within the glazing industry or construction
* Numeracy and good English skills
If You are interested in this role and feel that you are suitable please email me if I have not responded within 48 hours that unfortunately you would not have been selected.