Brookstreet are looking to recruit a machine operator for an industrial client of ours based in High Wycombe. Previous experience is desirable but not necessary as full training will be offered. This role will be a temporary to permanent placement. Upon completion of training a permanent position will be offered and an increase to pay based on performance.
* Setting up components onto manual feeders.
* Writing programs on machines for new jobs.
* Getting oven profiles for new jobs.
* Visual inspection of PCB's before and after reflow.
* Hand placement of SMT components.
* SMT rework.
* Feeder maintenance.
* The operator will be expected to check own work and correct any issues.
* Preferably knowledge of operating equipment such as Juki 2020, Juki 750 machine, ERSA Ovens
* Will be expected to help out on other jobs as and when required.
* Previous experience is required
* Knowledge of SMT and through hole component recognition
* Understand the general requirements for PCB assembly and static control
Monday - Thursday 9:00 - 17:30
Friday 9:00 - 12:30