We are working with a friendly client based in the private health sector who are now looking for a Social & Digital Content Executive who has a creative flair and an understanding of the ever-changing social media landscape.
The ideal candidate will have experience within this area, drive the social media strategy and build engaging content for a busy clinic and its associated brands.
Implementation of the social content plan in line with the overall marketing strategy
Create engaging content for our social media channels, website pages and blog, to align with the overall UK marketing strategy across three brands.
Use appropriate tracking tools to report back content engagement and other key metrics- in line with agreed KPIs
Daily monitoring of social channels and responding to comments.
Creation of effective, targeted email campaign content, in line with overall marketing strategy - create visually engaging content including images, illustrations and videos
Ensure all social content is `on-brand` and in line with the specified tone of voice
Monitor industry news and identify trends via social listening, implementing ideas where relevant
Help to grow our review channels - including replying to reviews on their platforms
Be innovative and look to implement any new ideas
A willingness to learn new skills and help with other tasks, where necessary.
Provide administrative and project support to the Marketing Manager as and when required.
Ideal Candidate: The role will suit a confident, energetic and creative individual
- 2 - 3 years' experience working in a similar social media role
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of different social media platforms in particular Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and YouTube.
- Ability to create high-quality original content in Adobe Creative Suite applications.
- Exceptional written skills; spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Experience in working with social media management platforms (i.e. Hootsuite, Social Sprout etc)
Salary £25k - £30k Location: Cheadle (with one day working from home per week)
Send your CV OR call Emma on 07483919913