Job Title - Social Impact Campaign Manager
Location - Reading
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Social Impact Campaign Manager
This is a contract role based in Reading for 18 months.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: Up to £40,947 plus 5% end of contract bonus depending on experience
The role is a mix of project management, marketing, event management, content generation, digital and social media.
The primary responsibilities are:-
1 To plan and deliver effective external communications campaigns which advance our social impact goals and increase understanding amongst our UK customers, partners and government stakeholders. Build successful internal partnerships to maximize reach and impact of communications.
2. To deliver an employee education programme to inspire and equip all UK staff with the knowledge and tools to share the story of Microsoft`s philanthropic and responsible business impacts in the UK.
3. To provide operational management for a range of projects and programmes which are supporting skills and employability, charity adoption of technology, and AI for Good, ensuring they are of high quality.
* Plan and execute external communications campaigns which advance our social impact, image and reputation, and stakeholder relations goals.
* Build successful internal partnerships to maximize reach and impact of communications.
* Plan and execute employee education programme,
* Foster and support the CSR Champion Team to drive employee education.
* Deliver external and internal campaigns on time, to budget, capturing insights, and driving improvements.
* Author written content, correspondence, briefs, scripts. Edit and shape content developed by others. Commission internal and external suppliers as needed.
As a guide, approximately 60% of time will be on the communications priorities and 40% on operational management including Social Impact Team.
* 2 to 4 years` experience in Corporate Social Responsibility / Social Impact / External Relations, with experience of planning and delivering impactful programmes.
* Proven ability to plan and execute effective external and internal communications campaigns. Experience of co-marketing or multi-partner communications campaigns is a plus.
* Experience creating a wide range of communications content, and in commissioning external suppliers.
* Experience of working with governments, businesses, charities, community groups and social enterprises.
* Experience of managing partnerships between businesses and charities.
* Strong project management and multi stakeholder engagement skills
* Skills and experience in data capture, management and analysis, confident in Excel and PowerPoint. Understanding and experience of social impact / social value assessment would be a bonus.
* Excellent customer service.
Deadline for CV submission: 4.00pm on Thursday 16th January