Social Media and Communication Specialist
London Paddington OR Reading Thames Valley Park OR Remote Working
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Social Media and Communication Specialist. This is a contract role based in either London Paddington, Reading Thames Valley park or Remote working available until 30th June 2020.
As a Brook Street contractor, you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the on site health facility, access to online learning and training and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Up to £38,000 plus 5% end of contract bonus per annum depending on skills and experience
Social Media and Communication Specialist Responsibilities:
- Scanning various social networks including the web, LinkedIn, and Twitter to identify projects called out by my client's partners.
- Writing and manage social media posts or other copy for internal or partner communications, on behalf of the General Manager for the organisation, to showcase the partners solving customer challenges using cloud technologies.
- Helping gather compelling stories and talking points for regular internal communications to share details on compelling new partner solutions and share with new clients and sellers.
- Developing and delivering the right story and content for various audiences - including sellers, business leaders, developers and technical evangelists.
- Working together with and as part of the communication team to ensure all messages are telling a consistent story.
- Providing content creation and support leadership team with partner events.
Social Media and Communication Specialist Requirements:
The top 3 must have skills are as follows:
- Creating content and managing thought leadership profiles in social media - highlight examples or share links to previous work examples
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong communicator with previous experience in communication agency, publications, web or B2B social media
- Real passion for Information Technology and Cloud Technology
- Strong project management skills and ability to collaborate internally with multiple people and work across virtual teams
- Able to synthesise and state in simple business terms stories and meaning associated with complex IT projects and cloud computing technologies
- Ability to present in front of stakeholders and senior leadership team
- Drive for results no matter what barriers exist. Positive, self-motivated and can-do attitude
- Bachelor's degree preferred. Education, knowledge and experience in broad-based business management, communication or journalism
Deadline for CV submission: Thursday 6th June at 4:00pm