An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Social Media Coordinator to create and maintain a strong online presence for our client. Your role is to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts.
If you are a tech-savvy professional with an interest in communicating with clients through online channels, we would love to hear from you.
The role will include, but not be limited to, the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement effective and eye-catching quarterly Social Media Plans, that create and ensure best practice
- Create and run campaigns on many social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter that will earn natural links for SEO purposes and PR exposure
- Create and manage paid social campaigns, regularly improving these through constant monitoring of the activity and delivering reports on effectiveness and future strategy
- Manage the day-to-day activities and coordinate the planning of social media activities both pro-actively and reactively.
- Brief design team to deliver engaging graphics, video and creative that support planned campaigns
- Manage the customer experience through social media and facilitate meaningful interactions with users who seek to engage online, ensuring brand tone-of-voice is used at all times
- Monitor and report on the success of Social Media Plan, to inform future strategy
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement
- Assist copywriting team with vibrant, contemporary content for website, blogs and promotional literature
- Work with copywriting team, PR coordinator and Marketing Manager to plan new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
The successful candidate for the role must have the following skills and experience:
- An overwhelming passion for social media (particularly Facebook, Instagram and Twitter), a creative, open and innovative mind
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a Social Media Coordinator, both in organic and paid channels
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video) both on social media and off
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- First-hand experience of creating content and generating engagement on social media platforms that supports and compliments overall brand marketing strategies.
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, New media or relevant field (Not a requirement, but preferred)
- Provide up-to-date information on current trends in social media and competitor activity.
In return you will receive a salary in the region of £22,000-24,000 plus 33 days' holiday including bank holidays plus long-service increase. Great flexi-time arrangement available. Government work place pension, free parking and hot drinks, free work wear, on site crèche and staff discounts.
If you're interested in the role please contact Cat on 01904888800 or submit your CV and I'll be in touch!