I am recruiting for a Social Media Executive based in Birmingham for an industry leading B2B marketing, PR and digital agency. They are offering a highly competitive salary of up to £27,000 with some fantastic benefits.
As the agency's Social Media Executive, you will offer your expertise and support for the multi-disciplinary cluster (look after circa 14 clients) comprising of marketing communications, PR, digital and social media. You will help facilitate the delivery and measurement of effective social media content plans and campaigns that span Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, blogs, influencer sites and beyond, you will ensure best practice, oversee quality, and promote integrated storytelling in order to deliver greater reach, engagement and ROI for the agency's clients.
You will be joining an innovative B2B PR, marketing and digital agency who like to be as creative and forward thinking as possible, there really are no boundaries. This multi-million pound turnover agency have been in business for over 50 years and continue to grow.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Provide insight, advice and guidance to the cluster within the agency
- Directly support the shaping and writing of commercial proposals from a social media perspective
- Champion content by supporting the development of detailed plans and advising on the most appropriate channels to achieve maximum reach and engagement.
- Support the set-up and implementation of new social media retainers, programmes and campaigns
- Help devise, plan and manage social media activities to increase the efficiency and effectiveness
- Closely monitor all campaign activity, ensuring quality is as expected
- Provide guidance on analysing metrics and campaign activity (e.g. user behaviour, conversion data and ROI)
- Provide social media advice and ideas to support pitches and new business activity across the agency
- Produce and curate relevant, high-quality content including written, graphic and moving image, to engage with and influence target audiences
- Support the agency's SEM (SEO/PPC) capability in order to ensure campaigns and clients achieve maximum ROI
- A minimum of 12 months Social Media Executive experience
- Experience of paid social activity is essential
- Experience working within a B2B marketing agency
- Excellent writing, editorial, proofreading and content creation skills across multiple channels, from tweets and blogs to client and campaign proposals
- Creative and conceptual skills - able to come up with engaging social topics, post formats and competitions
- Proven ability to devise and drive strategies across a variety of platforms including but not limited to Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Experience of using a range of social media scheduling tools
- Proven ability to translate brand strategy into engaging content
- Experience of insightful multichannel analysis and reporting using tools such as Sprout, Buffer, Google Analytics, followerwonk and Releasd
- Experience of conducting social media audits and landscape reviews
- Passionate about the role social media can play in connecting businesses with their audiences
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Senior Account Executive - up to £27,000 annual salary dependant on experience
- Junior Account Executive - up to £24,000 annual salary dependant on experience
- Monday to Thursday 9am - 5.30pm with flexi working hours on a Friday!
- Above average holiday entitlement that includes your birthday off and additional time over Christmas and an extra half day when you fancy it (just because!!!)
- Free car parking
- Work life balance, rewards and recognition for the 'over and above' work you may do
- Bonus on new business you recommend and have success with
- Pension scheme
- Learning and Development taken seriously with real career progression opportunities
- Plenty of social events
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***