I am recruiting for a Social Media Manager based in Birmingham for an industry leading B2B marketing, PR and digital agency. They are offering a highly competitive salary of up to £34,000 with some fantastic benefits.
As the agency's Social Media Manager you will be the central source of expertise and support for the multi-disciplinary cluster (look after circa 14 clients) comprising of marketing communications, PR, digital and social media specialists. You will help facilitate the delivery and measurement of effective social media content plans and campaigns that span Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, blogs, influencer sites and beyond, you will ensure best practice, manage paid social media activity, oversee quality to ensure maximum customer reach, engagement and ROI for the agency's clients.
You will be joining an innovative B2B PR, marketing and digital agency; this multi-million pound turnover agency have been in business for over 50 years and continue to grow.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Provide insight, advice, training and guidance to the cluster within the agency
- Directly support the shaping and writing of commercial proposals from a social media perspective
- Line mange one Social Media Executive
- Support the agency's SEM (SEO/PPC) capability in order to ensure campaigns and clients achieve maximum ROI, managing specific client budgets
- Champion content by supporting the development of detailed plans and advising on the most appropriate channels to achieve maximum reach and engagement.
- Help devise, plan and manage social media activities to increase the efficiency and effectiveness
- Keep a watching brief over all campaign activity, monitoring quality, sense-checking feeds and advising or prompting appropriate responses
- Provide guidance on analysing metrics and campaign activity (e.g. user behaviour, conversion data and ROI)
- Provide social media advice and ideas to support pitches and new business activity across the agency
- Produce and curate relevant, high-quality content including written, graphic and moving image, to engage with and influence target audiences
- A minimum of 2 years Social Media experience, ideally at a senior level
- Experience working within a B2B marketing and/or PR agency
- Strong technical capabilities covering paid social, SEO, and email marketing
- Proven ability to devise and drive strategies across a variety of platforms including but not limited to Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Excellent writing and content creation skills across multiple channels, from tweets and blogs to client and campaign proposals
- The ability to think creatively and strategically, and perform insightful multichannel analysis and reporting using tools such as Sprout, Buffer, Google Analytics, followerwonk and Releasd
- Excellent presentation and consultative skills, able to influence, advise and build relationships with clients, colleagues and third-party providers
- Proven ability to translate brand strategy into engaging content
- Exceptional organisational and the ability to operate across multiple projects
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £34,000 annual salary dependant on experience
- Monday to Thursday 9am - 5.30pm with flexi working hours on a Friday!
- Above average holiday entitlement that includes your birthday off and additional time over Christmas and an extra half day when you fancy it (just because!)
- Free car parking
- Work life balance, rewards and recognition
- Bonus on new business you recommend and have success with
- Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***