I am recruiting for an experienced Social Media Manager and Creative Copywriter based in Sutton Coldfield for an internationally renowned business. They are offering a salary of up to circa £30,000 which is negotiable dependant on experience.
Working as the Social Media Manager and Copywriter you will be responsible for raising my clients international profile through creating and executing a content marketing strategy, growing their social media footprint and enhancing their earned media opportunities, working with a content development team and forging effective relationships with key influencers.
You will be a creative copywriter who has experience in managing multiple projects across different social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and their website. Using different copywriting methods and techniques you will need to be a creative writer being able to bring information to life and gain interest within the clients market industry.
You will be joining one of the longest established and leading global providers of professional certificated qualifications and training in anti-money laundering (AML), compliance and fraud/financial crime prevention.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Own and implement the content marketing strategy to boost reach and engagement
- Develop and maintain the editorial calendar and activities; management of social platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Copywriting for all organic and boosted social media posts along with all reactive posts
- Creating web content to improve SEO
- Copywriting and proof-reading for other channels e.g. email and print advertising
- Create and proofread engaging multimedia content working with our in-house content team
- Liaise with internal teams, partners and other stakeholders to collate newsworthy content
- Use Sprout Social to schedule and track all social media content
- Deploy social media advertising budget across all platforms for boosted content
- Post content and questions in other online communities e.g Quora and Reddit
- Track and monitor the impact and success of campaigns to ensure deliverables are being met, reporting on a monthly basis
- Work with the in-house content team to create proactive pitches to send to journalists and publications
- Write and disseminate press releases
- At least three years' experience of content marketing and social media management with a track record of creating successful campaigns
- Experience with blogging and managing social media platforms to include LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Demonstrable copywriting and editing skills required combined with excellent attention to detail
- An understanding of the importance of writing for SEO and SEO best practices
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating creativity/innovation
- Strong command of the English Language
- Educated to degree level and a relevant qualification in marketing or communications would be beneficial although personal qualities and real experience are just as important
- A creative question-asker and a solutions-finder
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multi-task in a busy environment
**PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION - A LINK TO PORTFOLIO OF WORK WILL NEED TO BE PROVIDED IF YOUR CV IS SELECTED**
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Annual salary circa £30,000 which is negotiable dependant on experience.
- Performance related bonuses which can be quite lucrative
- At least 23 days holiday + bank holidays (with flexibility to purchase additional holiday days)
- Monday to Friday 37.5 hour working week with some flexibility on start/finish times and potential home working on occasions
- Contributory pensions scheme with life assurance
- Heavily subsidised gym membership
- Free car parking
- A number of other company benefits
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***