Social Media Marketer
Working hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm
Do you want to work for the Ultimate Marketing Agency? Are you ready to propel your career to the next level?
If so, I have an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, specialist marketing agency in Sheffield. Due to growth, my client is looking to add another Social Media Marketer to their high performing team!
Who will you be working for?
Our client has sustainable growth plans and is ready to recruit a new Social Media Marketer to manage the entire social media strategies for its clients.
Their current highly skilled and knowledgeable employees are developed and retained through solid career paths and as they continue to grow, their values ensure that their people remain at the heart of the business. You must share the same vision and want to grow.
What will you be responsible for?
This is a busy role assisting the team with social media strategies for clients and to liaise with them directly.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Develop, implement and execute the digital/social media marketing strategy
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Develop relationships with clients, ensuring information is accurately communicated and recorded.
- Impress every client, every time
- Suggest ways in which the business can help you to succeed within your role.
- Work with the team to push the business forward
If you are a self-motivated, creative and confident marketer, we want to hear from you...
What is our client looking for in you?
A proven track record of your brilliance is essential. Plus..
- Minimum 2-years' experience in Social Media Marketing & Facebook ads
- Proven track record of achieving results for clients
- You will need to have strong communication skills in both verbal & written form.
- Strong organisational skills, able to prioritise and manage own workload
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships at all levels
What's in it for you?
- Great salary with pay review
- 5 weeks holiday per year
- Brilliant working atmosphere with a great team
- Mentorship from the founder
- New office
- Personal and professional progression based on what you want to achieve
If you are keen to hear more or wish to go forward for this excellent opportunity, please contact Tom Abbott at Brook Street - - 07515 325 150
This role is active now - Do not miss out!