I am recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive with specialism of social media marketing, based in a beautiful Shropshire setting southeast of Telford (ability to drive a must). They are offering a negotiable salary up to £28,000 dependent on experience with fantastic career opportunities.
As the agency's Digital Marketing Executive focussing on social media you will help facilitate the delivery and measurement of effective social media content plans, PPC and SEO campaigns that span Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, blogs, influencer sites and beyond, you will ensure best practice, oversee quality, and promote integrated storytelling in order to deliver greater reach, engagement and ROI for the agency's clients.
You will be joining a highly successful (multi-million pound turnover) family owned and run marketing agency who have been around for decades. They offer a number of different services to a large portfolio of clients within the UK and Internationally, 95% are B2B and they are very successful within the Logistics/Manufacturing sectors.
If you are looking to work for a large corporate marketing agency, this IS NOT for you, if you want to work hard and be rewarded for the high-quality work you and your team produce, READ ON!
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Meet with clients on a face to face basis to discuss their requirements
- Develop and implement a successful social media strategy on all the major platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest on behalf of your clients
- Ensure all work is completed on time, to budget and to the expected standard
- Support your clients SEM (SEO/PPC) capability in order to ensure maximum ROI
- Daily management of Google Ads, Bing Ads and Social Media Ads for multiple clients.
- Champion content by supporting the development of detailed plans and advising on the most appropriate channels to achieve maximum reach and engagement.
- Produce relevant, high-quality content including written, graphic and moving image, to engage with and influence target audiences
- Complete campaign analyses and reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.) and feedback to all key stakeholders (internally and externally) using Google Analytics and similar programs
- Manage the online digital marketing budget for a number of key clients and brands across a wide range of industries
- Communicate with a variety of internal departments including PR, Account Managers, Sales, IT
- Provide social media advice and ideas to support pitches and new business activity across the agency
- Assist with the management and optimisation of a variety of WordPress websites.
- Conduct social media training directly with clients
- DUE TO LOCATION, YOU MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE
- 3+ years social media marketing experience (Ideally within an agency environment)
- Client facing experience, comfortable in taking client specs and strategising a plan for successful project completion
- Experience and knowledge of SEM (SEO/PPC)
- Proven ability to devise and drive strategies across a variety of platforms including but not limited to Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Proven ability to translate brand strategy into engaging content for multiple clients simultaneously
- Demonstrable understanding of content management systems - an advanced knowledge of WordPress, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, SEM Rush, Lead Forensics and Hootsuite
- A good working knowledge of the latest Google algorithms, Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience of managing clients marketing budget (variety of £500-10,000 client spend)
- Highly organised, excellent strategist with exceptional communication skills with the ability to speak to all levels of staff and clients
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Basic Salary of up to £28,000 + a quarterly bonus
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- 28 holiday days including bank holidays, rises yearly up to 33 days
- Free car parking
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your cv and call Adam on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***