Social Media Marketing Executive - £21,000 - £25,000 DOE
My client is looking for a full time Social Media Marketing Executive to join their team as soon as possible!
Brook Street is pleased to be able to offer the position of a Social Media Marketing Executive with one of the most reputable car dealerships in the region. Their independent, successful, family run multi-franchise group have won awards for not only the service they provide but also the way they operate together as a business, many awards being given by the manufacturers they work with! Are you looking for a company who respects and takes care of their staff and pushes them to achieve more? Then keep reading!
Who's right for the job?
The job will be fast paced from the get go, where you will need to be organised, flexible and forward thinking with good influencing skills. You will have an excellent phone manner and be comfortable in dealing with multiple tasks at the same time. As this is a role in a shared office, we are looking for someone friendly and positive to join the team. Some strong knowledge within a Social Media specialist role would be essential.
The responsibilities of the role;
- Testing, implementing and optimising digital search campaigns as well as paid Social Media campaigns across all areas of the business to drive customer engagement and ROI.
- Assisting the team with companywide projects and campaigns.
- Implementing lead generation and conversion campaigns on Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other platforms.
- Planning and implementing retargeting and remarketing campaigns on a range of paid platforms.
- Alerting the Group Marketing Manager of any crisis or red flag issues present in any of the paid adverts.
- Reporting, tracking and measuring all activity in line with performance based KPIs and benchmarks.
- Maintaining company brand guidelines and copy standards.
- Finding and targeting relevant Social Media audiences.
- Keeping up to date with latest industry news.
- Assisting with spend allocation and budget management.
- Developing Social Media guidelines and lead programme of training for marketing team to maximise value from Social Media.
In return for your hard work, our client offers a competitive salary of £21,000 to £25,000, depending on experience. Working hours are Monday - Friday, starting at 9am and finishing at 5:30pm. They also offer parking for those of you that drive! The benefits package offered is brilliant, it includes 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme and full training!
Let's get started!
This role is available for a start as soon as possible and interviews will be arranged as soon as possible. This will involve an initial phone call followed by a two stage face to face interview if successful.
For more information or a detailed job specification including responsibilities, please contact Lauren at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or send your CV at .