I am recruiting for a Digital Marketing Team Leader with extensive knowledge of social media marketing, based in a beautiful Shropshire setting southeast of Telford (ability to drive a must). They are offering a negotiable salary circa £30,000 dependent on experience with fantastic career opportunities.
With a team of 3 direct reports (Graphic Designer, Marketing Executive and Web Developer/Designer) you and your team will be involved in every process of the client journey, including pitching for new work, strategy planning, budget control, campaign execution, ROI analysis and reporting across multiple projects with a volume of different clients at any one time. You will be responsible for the departments work, ensuring all deadlines are met and the completed work is that of the expected high-quality standard.
You will be joining a highly successful (multi-million pound turnover) family owned and run marketing agency who have been around for decades. They offer a number of different services to a large portfolio of clients within the UK and internationally, 95% are B2B and they are very successful within the Logistics/Manufacturing sectors.
If you are looking to work for a large corporate marketing agency, this IS NOT for you, if you want to work hard and be rewarded for the high-quality work you and your team produce, READ ON!
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Oversee the Digital Marketing department and line manage a team of 3 with the potential to grow this
- Provide insight, advice, training and guidance
- Meet with clients on a face to face basis to discuss their requirements
- Plan and implement client B2B and B2C digital marketing strategies across all channels including PPC, Emailing, SEO, Social and Video/Photography
- Develop and implement a successful social media strategy on all the major platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest
- Ensure all work is completed on time, to budget and to the expected standard
- Communicate with a variety of internal departments including PR, Account Managers, Sales, IT
- Support your clients SEM (SEO/PPC) capability in order to ensure maximum ROI
- Use photoshop on a daily basis to help produce engaging content
- Identify paid keywords that perform well and work to improve natural rankings for those terms
- Complete campaign analyses and reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.) and feedback to all key stakeholders (internally and externally) using Google Analytics and similar programs
- Analyse feedback and implement any required changes
- Delivery of operational/financial reporting and forecasting to management team and other stakeholders
- Manage the online digital marketing budget for a number of key clients and brands across a wide range of industries
- DUE TO LOCATION, YOU MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE
- 3-5+ years digital marketing experience (Ideally within an agency environment)
- A proven track record of managing digital marketing projects for a range of clients and campaigns across all channels simultaneously
- Experience at a senior level including tasks such as training and developing, 1-2-1`s, performance management etc.
- A strong working knowledge of the overall digital marketing mix - Email, SEO, PPC, Content, Affiliates but with specialism within Social
- Experience of managing clients marketing budget (variety of £500-10,000 client spend)
- Highly organised, excellent strategist with exceptional communication skills with the ability to speak to all levels of staff and clients
- A good working knowledge of the latest Google algorithms, Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Photoshop
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Basic Salary of circa £30,000 + a quarterly bonus
- Potential of company car
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- 28 holiday days including bank holidays, rises yearly up to 33 days
- Free car parking
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your cv and call Adam on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***