Software and Systems Developer
Home based (with travel to the North East office occasionally)
Our client is a Charitable organisation, due to growth we are looking for a Software & Systems Developer to join their expanding team.
As the Software and Systems Developer, you carry out design, development, implementation, and maintenance of a range of effective and accurate CRM solutions through the process of coding for the Careers & Employability division and other programmes operated by the company and the wider Trust. Ensure clear documentation as part of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and ensuring security and disaster recovery is maintained whilst ensuring BAU for the organisation.
- An expert knowledge of C# Object Orientated Programming skills.
- Front line software development support including bug detection and analysis.
- Creating and implementing test plans both manual and automated and automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Strong understanding of the Azure platform and its associated tools; specifically, Developer/Web/Security
- Developing and optimising complex SQL queries (T-SQL and SQL server-specific functions).
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Strong understanding of MVC and .Net Core (>3.0)