Remote based - 38 days holiday and excellent benefits
A great opportunity for a senior Software and Systems developer with strong experience is available to join our CRM and MI team comprising of software developers, test, design and data analytics responsibilities.
This opportunity is to join a market-leading and progressive organisation where improving people's lives are truly at the heart of the organisation. You will be part of a strong work force of over 2000 people in the UK and worldwide in an organisation that has been supporting this sector for the past 50 years.
As Software and Systems Developer, you will carry out design, development, implementation and maintenance of a range of effective and accurate CRM solutions through the process of coding for the this division. You should be comfortable working as part of a team and as support to any tier of our in-house solution.
You will work in an agile environment, with the ability to shape the future of our solutions. As an organisation we don't stand still and over the last 18 months have move purely to cloud based services through Azure and implementing Azure functionalities.
- An expert knowledge of C# Object Orientated Programming skills
- Perform software releases and enhance the release process
- Offer internal and external assistance as a subject matter expert.
- Strong understanding and use of DevOps tools for planning and management of sprints
- Produce and manage documentation of implementations, where required
- Front line software development support including bug detection and analysis.
- Support and implement test plans both manual and automated and automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Strong understanding of the Azure platform and its associated tools; specifically, Developer/Web/Security
- Developing and optimising complex SQL queries
- As a GitHub organisation, experience on code collaboration is desirable to solution design
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Strong understanding of MVC and .Net Core (>3.0) e.g. framework to core migration