We are recruiting for a Software and Systems .Net Developer to carry out design, development, implementation and maintenance of a range of effective and accurate CRM solutions through the process of coding and other programmes operated by the Company. This role can be based in various sites in the UK as it is mostly remote based, travelling to the office twice a month with flexible hours.
Carry out design, development, implementation and maintenance of a range of effective and accurate CRM solutions through the process of coding for the division and other programmes operated by Company. Ensure clear documentation as part of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and ensuring security and disaster recovery is maintained whilst ensuring BAU for the organisation.
The successful candidate must be prepared to travel, based on business needs.
You will have:-
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team and support one another's decisions
- Self-development and a commitment to learning.
- Ability to guide and influence others at all levels
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Work collaboratively as part of a team
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Coaching and mentoring peers in the wider team
- Ability to meet deadlines and achieve targets and implement contingency plans where necessary
- Apply a flexible approach to work activities including travel as required to meet business objectives
- Display an open mind and positive attitude to work and colleagues
Essential Technical Tools:
- Strong experience in C#
- Java, C++
- Dynamics GP
- .Net Core (>3.0)
- SQL and Relational Databases
- Object Oriented Programming
- Object-relational mappers (O/RM)
- Unit testing (manual/automated)
- HTML (4 & 5) / CSS
- RESTful Web Services
Essential Testing (acceptance)/Automation/QA tools:
- Selenium or
Essential Management Tools
- SCRUM (Agile Development)
- Source control
- GitHub (Task Management)
- Microsoft Azure environment/associated tools
- Programming and developing solutions.
- Front line software development support including bug detection and analysis.
- Creating and implementing test plans both manual and automated and automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Strong understanding of the Azure platform and its associated tools; specifically, Developer/Web/Security
- Developing and optimising complex SQL queries for speed and accuracy. Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Delivering coaching or training to individuals and groups.
Display an open mind and positive attitude to work and colleagues