I am currently supporting a long-established and respected telecoms company based in Guldford who are looking for a senior, talented and experienced VoIP-centric developer to join there small Software Development Team, as they expand and extend there enterprise-level SIP platform and its associated services, while also taking on exciting new integrations with AI systems.
Daily duties of a Senior VoIP Developer
Key activities include:
- Design and develop VoIP and related services & components for our SIP platform.
- Design and develop integrations for external systems, including AI services.
- Analyse, trouble-shoot and provide robust resolutions to arising SIP/RTP issues.
- Ensure secure software design and development, at all levels.
- Assist the Team in defining/improving secure development processes and policies, as well as ensuring compliance with security standards (such as ISO27001 and PCI-DSS).
Crucial Skills for This Role
A proven, in-depth, working knowledge of:
- SIP and associated protocols (SDP, RTP etc)
- Freeswitch, its configuration and associated source code
- Kamailio and its configuration
- Networking and network security
- Secure Systems Design
- Development-level support of a real-world SIP platform
- Wireshark for SIP/RTP trace analysis/fault-finding/problem-solving
Excellent written and verbal communications skills, both when dealing with technical and non-technical audiences, are also essential for this role.
Knowledge/experience of the following would prove advantageous for this role:
- Pytest, Flask, SQLAlchemy, Marshmallow, Jinja
- AWS or similar
- PCI DSS
- Salary £35,000 - £45,000
- Home working
If this sounds of interest please apply today - call Lisa on 07841 007173 or send your cv