Brook Street Recruitment (UK) Limited is delighted to be working with a well-known educational company as they seek to recruit a Software Engineer Programmer.
This Software Engineer Programmer will sit within the Multimedia Business Unit and carry out a broad range of key operational responsibilities to support the achievement of the unit.
The successful programmer will be programming in an ASP.Net, C# and SQL Environment and be passionate about seeing projects through from conception to completion.
This position comes with a market leading salary and is a fixed term contract until 31 March 2020 with the possibility of extension
* Lead the development of various business applications and provide leadership in programming to deliver quality products
* Take ownership of project tasks to ensure projects are delivered on time and budget
* Work with clients to represent Multimedia Learning Resources both internally and externally
* Deliver initial training to users and deliver on-going support for applications
* Third Level qualification in Software Engineering or a related discipline
* 2 years` programming experience in an ASP.NET, C#, MS SQL environment
* Experience developing secure workflow applications in Visual Studios
* Application testing and QA experience
It would be very beneficial if you had the following
* Experience preparing technical documentation
* Experience providing professional support to customers at a range of levels
If interested please click on the apply link and send CV in WORD FORMAT via the link