Are you a qualified Solicitor with at least 2 years Post Qualification Experience in litigation? Our client is searching for an experienced solicitor to join their very busy Commercial law practice. You will have the chance to serve national and local companies, builders, developers, not for profit organisations and other government funded organisations
The main practice areas covered include:
- Commercial litigation
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Banking disputes
- Procurement challenges
- Corporate law
- Property law
- Private client services.
The successful applicant will be responsible for conducting and developing a caseload of private fee paying and Commercial Litigation clients. Some Conveyancing work is involved however experience in this field is not essential.
An excellent salary is on offer to the successful applicant and you will be fully supported by an experience team in your new role. Together the partners combined experience is over 100 years and the practice itself has a long-established history.
Primarily in your new role you would be responsible for the following:
- Prioritisation of case load
- Maintaining existing clients with high standards of client care
- Assisting Head of Department and other team members as required including holiday cover
- Conduct and develop a caseload of clients under supervision of Head of Department across the broad spectrum of Civil Litigation work with a particular emphasis on commercial work to include general file maintenance of routine correspondence and telephone calls, legal drafting and advocacy.
- Assisting the Head of Department with supervision of junior solicitors and support staff
If you are ambitious about developing your career with an established Belfast firm look no further, call Stephen today on 02890 324548 or click on "Apply"