Due to the continued growth of the business - a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full-time qualified solicitor or legal executive to join a very well-established law firm based in Leeds City Centre. This is a rare opportunity to work in an exclusively Claimant focused environment with a caseload consisting of a broad range of claims in terms of type and value.
An ideal candidate will have the following attributes
- at least 5 years PQE and working in the Clinical Negligence sector,
- be a self-starter with excellent communication skills
- demonstrate a strong academic background with experience gained at a leading firm.
You will be joining a highly respected team offering excellent quality work and a rewarding career. Our Clinical Negligence Team consists of lawyers dedicated to advising on and pursuing medical, dental, cosmetic, and other clinical issues in the courts for victims of medical negligence and includes solicitors who are members of the Law Society`s Clinical Negligence Accreditation Scheme. We also hold a legal aid franchise allowing us to deal with cases involving severe disability as a result of a neurological injury.
The role is 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday with 23 days annual leave which will increase dependant on years of service.
Other benefits include -
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in Service 2 times annual salary
- Paid for seasonal staff events (Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter)
Click apply to be considered for this role or email Sophie Goldspring for more information.
If you haven`t received a response from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately you will have not been considered for the role.