Our client is a digital transformation company specialising in helping businesses utilise data, analytics, IoT, automation and other cloud-based applications to transform their approach to compete in the fourth industrial revolution. As a single provider for end-to-end technology services and our technology-agnostic approach puts us in a unique position to help businesses develop a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Hunter mindset. proven experience in generating new business opportunities through professional networking
- Possess a strong commercial acumen and be able to demonstrate a track record of creating, selling and delivering technology consulting engagements.
- Ability to build a strong relationship with our strategic partners like AWS, Crayon, HP, IBM, Deloitte and more to identify new business opportunities and increase customer value.
- With the appropriate technical and presales support, represent our complete technology solution portfolio.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create compelling marketing campaigns and participate in Webinars and online events to identify potential customers.
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to make compelling presentations to an audience of diverse technology & business stakeholders.
- Highly motivated, resilient and experienced consulting sales professional with the passion, energy and conviction to take on a new challenge
- Willingness to travel internationally.
What we offer:
- Excellent opportunity to leapfrog career progression.
- Structured training & mentoring programme.
- Attractive salary structure with bonus.
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Attractive pension scheme.
- Health shield Membership for you and your spouse.
- Permanent employment.
- Personal notebook, business mobile phone as well as an environment with a motivated team and the most modern means of communication.