Are you a ambitious Graduate looking to build a career within a forward thinking company ?
Excellent opportunity to join a growing company that works with leading retail and restaurant brands. This role has never been so critical in todays` economic climate. If you are looking to make a difference you certainly will be!
As a solutions analyst you will be ultimately responsible for identifying and solving problems affecting the business solution. You will works closely with the project manager to analyse the existing business systems and make recommendations for improvement.
On the other hand, business analysts are mainly concerned with the end product and ensuring it meets the requirements and demands of the project`s key stakeholders.
You will serve as the technical expert on the client Services teams reporting to the Director, Client Services and will be responsible for a combination of business analysis, project management and quality control. As an Associate Solution Analyst you will leverage communication, analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills to help support the ongoing success of the ongoing projects.
- Elicit, analyse, specify, and validate the business needs of project stakeholders.
- Gather requirements for product content and configurations.
- Document product content and specs using internal tools.
- Ensure that deliverables meet documented requirements, are high quality, and are completed on schedule or early.
-Utilize internal tools to design surveys and reporting systems (web, database, and other).
- Thoroughly understand the business needs the product is trying to meet and apply this understanding to guide testing.
- Execute quality control tests to validate deliverables.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure product and process quality. Qualifications Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor`s degree with emphasis in Business, Systems Development, or related area or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Project management/coordination expertise.
-Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Extreme attention to detail and adherence to quality control processes.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with team members.
-Track record of successful process improvements.
- May have technical knowledge at the code reading/debugging level, but not required
What the employer is looking for:
Recent graduate - ideally with an emphasis in business, systems development, or a related area - or the equivalent combination of degree education and some relative work experience
Able to talk through and prove your knowledge of processes in business settings, and data
Able to demonstrate decision making, analytical and problem-solving skills
Extreme attention to detail and adherence to quality control processes
Track record of quickly learning new tools, software or processes
Strong communication skills and ability to confidently work well with team members
Experience using software applications such as Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
What's in it for you?
Salary: £23k - £25k, depending on experience,23 days holiday plus your birthday off,Pension,Healthcare,Life insurance,social events,Supportive environment with great training!
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm
So not to miss out please send your CV
Alternatively call Sonia on 01923 235015