Calling all Customer Service professionals.
Do you have 1 years experience in customer services?
Can you commute to Redhill?
Would you like an amazing opportunity to work for a massive industry leading company?
We are looking for an exceptional Specialised Management Advisor to work in the collections department.
Working hours are 36.25 Hours per week
Salary: £20000 - £23000 depending on experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 89181400
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To administer and control the management of Debt Management accounts and Vulnerable Customers ensuring a high standard of organisation is maintained for effective collection of debt. To ensure that all Specialised Debt Management procedures and company policies are respected. To ensure all compliance, targets, objectives and quality standards are respected and monitored.
To cover the Collections Administrator role as and when required during periods of absence.
To deputise for the Specialised Management Coordinator as and when required to do so.
- Manage the Vulnerable Customer (VC) database and ensure all contracts are worked in line with the VC guidelines and agreed service levels
- Ensure all VC accounts are processed and managed correctly, complying with procedures and guidelines issued by the company
- Ensure that any VC assistance does not increase or prejudice lending risks and/or potential financial loss to the company.
- Ensure any DMP/VC arrangement is reasonable and in line with the customer's ability to pay and maintain the arrangement; at the same time not increasing the customers' level of debt.
- Ensure any DMP/VC arrangements respect the guidelines for Treating Customer Fairly and forbearance as required under CONC7 and the FCA.
- Ensure procedures concerning customer's health are followed and we comply with MALG guidelines including the updating of the mental health log
- Identify any improvements that can be made within the process and make recommendations to the Specialised Management Coordinator aimed at improving performance and service