SQL Server Support Engineer
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a SQL Server Support Engineer. This is an 6 - 9 month contract role based in Reading.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: Up to £520.00 per day for a Limited company and £515.00 per hour Umbrella Company
SQL Server Support Engineer's Responsibilities:
- Exhibiting leadership through personal responsibility, accountability and teamwork.
- Acting as a technical focal point in cooperative relationships with other companies.
- Managing crisis situations that may involve technically challenging issues and diverse audiences while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Owning and resolving technically complex mission critical or politically hot customer issues.
- Using trace analysis, debug skills and other proprietary tools, to analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs.
- Demonstrating strong interpersonal and communication skills, while working with diverse audiences including highly technical IT professionals, developers, architects, and executive management.
SQL Server Support Engineer's Formal qualifications:
- A Technical Degree or adequate practical background
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 / 2014 / 2016
- Working knowledge of German and/or French on top of English (verbal and written) language is a very strong asset
SQL Server Support Engineer's Requirements:
- SQL Server Experience
- Experience with large multinational customers
- Customer focused/ communication
Deadline - Thursday 13th June at 9:00am