Brook Street Social Care is currently recruiting for Staff Nurse`s for our Care home provider client. Opportunities are currently available in multiple regions, Reporting to the Senior Staff Nurse / Nurse Manager you will become a vital member of the nursing team who is responsible for carrying out duties within the programme of patient care.
To gain successful consideration for this role you will have;
- RGN/RMN Qualification.
- NMC Registration.
- Current PREPP, Primary Nursing, Care Planning and The Patients Charter.
- Dealing with problems associated with the elderly.
- Ability to work set hours, flexible to meet the needs of the organization.
- Good General Health (medically fit).
- Must have a good command of written and spoken English and a valid work permit.
- 1 years` experience in a similar role (Desirable).
- Nursing of the Elderly in a Nursing Home Setting (Desirable).
- Management skills needed for a care team (Desirable)
Please click on the "APPLY" link to forward your CV for consideration all applications will be treated with strict confidentiality or alternatively call Robbie on 02890 881100 to discuss further.