Temporary Receptionist in Watford
We are looking for a professional with a friendly attitude and the ability to multitask as a Front Desk Receptionist. In this position, you will greet guests entering the building and help direct them. In addition, you'll be responsible for answering and managing the phones.
With multiple offices in buildings on our Watford Campus, the job can be busy. You will assist with on-site events, supporting our Estates and Customer Service Departments. If you enjoy people and are committed to doing excellent work, then we want to hear from you.
Working hours: Monday to Friday (8am - 5pm)
Pay rate: £11- £11.50 per hour
Start date: Monday 9th May 2022
- Answer multiple line phone system, manage calls by routing them to the proper extensions or taking messages and delivering them within to colleagues and facilitating meetings.
- Manage the building log of who is entering and exiting the building
- Ensuring deliveries are distributed to the correct recipients across Campus ensuring packages are tracked.
- Maintain the reception area
- Filing, data entry and to providing support when required to the Estates function.
What we are looking or is someone with:
- Computer proficiency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong customer service skills and flexibility
If you are interested in this position and available to start immediately, please apply with your updated CV and we will be in touch.